Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This Sv is Soo noobish..

Go down 
+3
RockAngel
PoisonIvy
Sephiroth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-26

This Sv is Soo noobish.. Empty
PostSubject: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 10:22 am

dotts...this sv is soo damnn noobish...1st of all...the admin cre8 this forum...and doesnt reply ani post...don tink he even care..2nd of all..the sv is either cant connect...or cant login...fuckin noobish sv...dotts...fuck this sv for gd..

FUCK MY MOTHER + FUCK MY SELF IM GAY PLZ FUCK ME

PLZ ALL FUCK MY MY ASS IS Big
Back to top Go down
PoisonIvy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 10:34 am

if it is so noobish as you say, why are you here??/
why dont you take your game-hating ass back to dumb hill where you rule supreme

simple, if you dont like something, leave it be, walk away, let the rest of the people who enjoy it or might enjoy it, do that....

just walk away, mith your thoughts to yourself
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:44 am

rofl..its bcoz i didnt noe its so noobish in the 1st place...
Back to top Go down
RockAngel
Admin
RockAngel

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:45 am

Smile server up ..

You ARE BANNED ...

for Today Dont Play
Back to top Go down
http://uae-rose.darkbb.com
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 12:26 pm

rofl...admin cant even speak well...heyy dude...go study more english b4 u even wanna cre8 a sv...ROFL...
Back to top Go down
-Crew-

Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 2:26 pm

Shut up sephiroth, this isn't that bad english , and why he should learn english ? I'm only 14 year's old and from holland i speak dutch and english and i have to learn all those different language's , just respect man.
Back to top Go down
reiko

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 3:32 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
dotts...this sv is soo damnn noobish...1st of all...the admin cre8 this forum...and doesnt reply ani post...don tink he even care..2nd of all..the sv is either cant connect...or cant login...fuckin noobish sv...dotts...fuck this sv for gd..

Your grammer needs work and your attitude towards others. You should show some respect and be thankful for what Rockangel is doing for everyone. If you don't like what Rockangel is doing, than get the heak out of here and do not return.
Back to top Go down
-Crew-

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 4:15 pm

What he say's and if u doesn't like it then why u reply and make this forum look's foolish??? We'll you're the only noob here who doesn't respect any1 here around the admin team so we'll say goodbye to you're self and get the hek out of here.
Back to top Go down
error0024

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 5:27 pm

Get a life guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
error0024

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 5:27 pm

or not i'll ban you who do anything to this server
Back to top Go down
hyaru

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 6:52 pm

He likes being mean...
and for al ure dev,s and G,ms I LOVE THIS SERVER
but thats that..

lol!
Back to top Go down
reiko

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:43 pm

error0024 wrote:
or not i'll ban you who do anything to this server

Your no mod or a admin noob so stop telling people off noob, Maybe you need a life just like sephiroth <_<
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 3:18 am

Rofl...well..14 yr old kid...rofl..no wonder...well..if tats so...im out of here...cya RockAngel...
Back to top Go down
-Crew-

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:44 am

If i could close this topic i already did , and sephiroth , see you , and i got a life error.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Sv is Soo noobish..   This Sv is Soo noobish.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Sv is Soo noobish..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [Arua ROSE]HOW TO PLAY ? HERE ! :: [Arua Rose] tell us of ur Self [just say hi :)]-
Jump to: