Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys it's Brant!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hbr3

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Hey guys it's Brant! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys it's Brant!   Hey guys it's Brant! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:06 am

Just thought i would say i've been playing on the server now for 5 days and i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

you guys are always really nice and have given me more than anyone ever has ingame!

Excellent job w/ the server.

I hope it stays up as long as possible!

Keep up the amazing work!

P.S. Are you guys still taking GM applications? I need a good hobby and i could get good practice @ being a GM. I wouldn't need alot of abilities just a few to get my feet wet. I just wanna see how it is to be able to make things and familiarize myself w/ coding.

but it's ok if you are full on gms. Just asking!

Thanks Guys once again!
Back to top Go down
dragon820

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Hey guys it's Brant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's Brant!   Hey guys it's Brant! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:53 pm

lol hey brant i seen u in game in not sure if u seen me or not my ign is HonoR Very Happy well i dont think they need anymore application cause he was 3 gm and including him itll be 4 gm so im not sure but gl on trying put for it
Back to top Go down

Hey guys it's Brant!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [Arua ROSE]HOW TO PLAY ? HERE ! :: [Arua Rose] tell us of ur Self [just say hi :)]-
Jump to: