Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AirBorn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but.. Empty
PostSubject: Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but..   Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:24 pm

Hey was up guys I am AirBorn..I live in USA,NY..also am 17..

Just wondering if I can apply for a GM spot..
I have experience in running and GMing servers.. I know the codes needed and can be a nice and helpfull person..

If you guys are looking for more GMs i am here to take ur offer..
Back to top Go down
dragon820

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but..   Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:08 am

welcome to the forum king but i dont think he needs any more gms right now cause we dont have that much ppl on this server
Back to top Go down
AirBorn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but..   Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:16 am

Well I think that he/she does need more becuase the GMs that were on do not even know any codes.. that can't come up with codes to save there life.. lol I know codes I can help people that need help and be a good person like i said.. So far the GMs that I have seen are Low in experience..

I also have a lil suggestion.. Since this is a highrate server.. and Hoppfully u can code good.. U should add Double Skill points when leveling and Double Stat points when leveling.. Like when u get to lvl 10 or 12 or w/e level u get skill points at..instead of getting 1 skill point per level u can get 2 skill points.. There is all ready a source/binnaries with that on the osRose forums.. Open Source forums that is.. look it up and try it out.. Razz it is a good server source to be playing on..They have good revisions and everything just check them out..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but..   Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey was up.. Maybe not the right place but..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [Arua ROSE]HOW TO PLAY ? HERE ! :: [Arua Rose] tell us of ur Self [just say hi :)]-
Jump to: